We Can Ride, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, volunteer-based organization whose mission it is to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities or special needs through equine assisted activities.
We Can Ride, Inc. is a Premier Accredited Therapeutic Riding Center with PATH International.
We Can Ride, Inc. operates with the talents of:
- A volunteer Board of Directors involved in all programs
- A committed staff
- Credentialed physical and occupational therapists
- PATH International certified therapeutic riding instructors
- Trained and dedicated volunteers
- Specially trained horses and ponies
“My child began to walk after going through Hippotherapy classes!” … parent of a young rider.
“I’m so impressed with the volunteers who give so much to help my child participate in the program!” … parent of a new rider.
“When I’m riding my horse, no one can tell I have a disability!” … 10 year old rider.
“I love my horse and my volunteers are my best friends!”