We Can Ride, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, volunteer-based organization whose mission is to improve the lives of individuals with disabilities or special needs through equine assisted activities.
We Can Ride, Inc. is a Premier Accredited Therapeutic Riding Center with PATH International (Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International).
We Can Ride, Inc. operates with the talents of:
1. A volunteer Board of Directors
2. A dedicated staff
3. Credentialed physical and occupational therapists and social workers
4. PATH certified therapeutic riding instructors
5. Trained and dedicated volunteers
6. Specially trained horses and ponies