We Can Ride, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, volunteer-based organization whose mission is serving children and adults living with physical, cognitive, emotional, and behavioral disabilities. Our goal is to enhance our client’s skills and well being through challenging programs of therapeutic horseback riding.
We Can Ride, Inc. is a Premier Accredited Therapeutic Riding Center with PATH International (Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International).
We Can Ride, Inc. operates with the talents of:
1. A volunteer Board of Directors involved in all programs
2. A committed staff
3. Credentialed physical and occupational therapists
4. PATH certified therapeutic riding instructors
5. Trained and dedicated volunteers
6. Specially trained horses and ponies